INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil my services and/or your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorise via subscription of my email list or through Etsy).
Information collected on mummywishes.com may include:
- your name
- email address
- your blog website URL if applicable
Information collected via Etsy:
- your name
- email address
- postal address
- payment information
- the details of the product that you’re ordering and . You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list. If you chose to subscribe to my email list, it will allow me to send you promotional emails about content on the site you might find interesting. This information will never be shared with a third party without your express consent, unless I am required to do so by law;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining informaiton about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of the transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respons to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon requested.
- Object. You can onject to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving markeitng messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that informaiton or if it is needed for legal reasons,.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’ but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies at any time, if you prefer. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of the EU data protection law, I, Nita Fox, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.